- SEO pulls in high quality traffic that is more likely to convert, most users that land on your site from search engines have buyer intent. When a user lands on your site, they are more likely to contact your business because they searched for businesses like yours.
- ROI is important, and SEO gives you the biggest bang for your buck, when compared to Google Ads and other paid traffic sources. Since the only cost of doing SEO is hiring a marketing company (like us) to do it for you.
- When you improve your website’s SEO you’re killing 3 birds with 1 stone. When more people visit your website you’ll have more email newsletter signups, you can then sell over email. You can also target people who visited your website when making Facebook and Instagram ads.
- We work closely with you and your business to understand your unique business challenges & objectives. We try our best to help you overcome these objectives in any way that we can.
- Having good communication is important, that’s why we’ll touch base with your SEO campaign on a bi-weekly call, as well as send you a monthly report with ranking information regarding your site and its performance.
- Search engines evolve from time to time with algorithm updates, and we have to follow in order to succeed. Luckily we’re experienced in detecting these updates, recovering affected industries, and thriving after the storm has settled.
In today’s SEO, it’s about delivering quality content and value to the community in your industry. With that simple step, search engines notice and raise your site higher in rank. At RPM, we help potential customers find your website by creating that quality content for you and promoting it through external sources. So that you won’t have to worry about all the techy stuff and focus on growing your business.